Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council / Europa meeting at EclipseCon - Sunday, Mar 4, 5:30pm, Tasman Room

I will cover for Sri. See you all there.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Arlene Treanor atreanor@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323 1-905-413-2323

"Doddapaneni, Srinivas P" <srinivas.p.doddapaneni@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/16/2007 12:26 PM

Please respond to
Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[cross-project-issues-dev] RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council]        Planning Council / Europa meeting at EclipseCon - Sunday,        Mar 4, 5:30pm, Tasman Room

I will be on vacation during that week. So I will find someone from TPTP project to attend the meeting.

Thanks,
-Sri