RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build broken due to missing features in site.xml

Done for Mylar (not yet verified).  I named the category “Task-Focused UI” for now, but still need to consider how it is clearest for Mylar to be presented.  Also, fyi, I will probably need to break up Mylar into one more feature, so that non-Java developers can still get the Focused UI plug-ins that are not coupled to JDT.

Mik

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:23 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build broken due to missing features in site.xml

See the status page:
    http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

These projects need to update the org.eclipse.europa.updatesite/WebContent/site.xml file:

  • AJDT
  • CDT
  • DLTK
  • DTP
  • ECF
  • EMFT-EODM
  • emft-jet
  • mdt-uml2
  • mdt-uml2tools
  • Mylar
  • TPTP
  • WTP

Again, the reason for this is to ensure that your features are listed in the correct category in the Update Manager.

Thank you,
Bjorn

Back to the top