[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M4 is golden, well, it's a sort of pale yellow, actually

I rolled the Europa M4 staging bits out to the main Europa update site. So finally we have an M4.
However, it's not golden because a number of the features won't be listed in the update manager because I didn't give youz all sufficient notice or time to update that site.xml file.

Let me know when you get a chance to update it and I will re-build and re-stage (and potentially re-roll an M4a, M4b, whatever).

Re: site.xml versus siteByProject.xml - let's discuss on the call whether to include the sitebyProject.xml.

Back to the top