[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build Friday morning PST

Europa Build Status of Friday morning PST:
http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/
  • Three projects yet to include their bits:
    • Buckminster - Thomas sent email he's working on a 3.3 bug and then will get the bits in
    • Corona - Marcin sent me email about IP issues, but I wasn't clear whether that meant the Corona build was delayed because of this or whether there was some other issue.
    • STP - Oisin sent email that he's working on the STP build process and fighting bugs
  • And one new failure - used to pass, now broken:
    • WTP - the update site has changed perhaps?
- Bjorn

Back to the top