[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa CQs - update

Hello Europa projects,

Recently we asked you to update a spreadsheet containing your current IPzilla bugs, to indicate 1) which of your project's IP bugs needed resolving for the Europa release, and 2) the priority of those bugs. We let you know in that earlier e-mail that we had a cutoff date of January 31 for new IP bugs to be submitted and resolved in time for Europa.

Some of you edited the spreadsheet and returned it as asked, and more of you communicated with us about your project.'s IP needs Thanks for doing that. There are still some projects that have not yet given us any information, and we urge you to do this as soon as possible so that we can meet your Europa IP needs. (See the Project Status below.)

There was a flurry of IP bugs opened just before the January 31 deadline, so we now have an updated spreadsheet that we need you to review, edit, and return to us. Please e-mail the edited spreadsheet to janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx, with a copy to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for promptly editing and returning the attached spreadsheet.

Project Status

The following projects did not return the earlier spreadsheet (though we did hear from some of you about various IP bug issues):

birt.ece
dsdp.dd
eclipse.equinox
eclipse.jdt
eclipse.platform
stp
technology.corona
technology.dltk
technology.g-eclipse
technology.mylar
tools.cdt
tools.gef
tptp.monitoring

The following projects returned the earlier spreadsheet, but have additional bugs in the new spreadsheet that need to be identified and prioritized:

technology.ecf
webtools.wst

The following projects returned the earlier spreadsheet, and do not have additional bugs in the new spreadsheet (so you're done!):

datatools.sqltools
dsdp.tm

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support