Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Finally, Bjorn runs the David-o-matic software for Europa

EMF - features-emf.xml specifies a version identifier of
"2.2.1.v200702010000" but the site-interim.xml has a version of
"2.2.0.v200607131143"

Two problems:
 1) I had the latest UM jars in the wrong folder due to their move
from /tools/emf/updates/ to /modeling/emf/updates/ (script repaired).
 2) I'd updated the europa file with the latest callisto bits (script
repaired). Latest callisto bits are now in the callisto
features-emf.xml, and EMF 2.3M4 is back in the europa
features-emf.xml, at least for the next two weeks (when it's time for
M5).

Please respin.

Thanks,

Nick