RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa call admission of failure

I have to sent regrets.  I believe Martin will be there.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 2:19 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa call admission of failure

Europa people,
Unfortunately, I still have not finished porting the David-o-matic code for Europa. Thus you all still cannot test Europa M4 staging site because I haven't done my part. I'm sure I'll hear from you all about my failure on the call tomorrow (my time) / today (most of yours time). My new ETA is Monday, although my track record on estimates for this are pretty bad...

- Bjorn

Back to the top