Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] VE joining the Europa release

Hi Joe,

As I understand it, you can go to the wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release
and add yourself to the table.
Then it's a matter of following the must dos, and subscribing to the
cross-projects-issues-dev mailing list.

I'm sure Bjorn can correct or add to this if necessary.

Regards,

Matt.