RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RC1 Status? Please reply to th e list with your status and bits

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:04 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council; Cross project issues
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RC1 Status? Please reply to the list with your status and bits

Callisto People,
I'm confused about our status and I think probably other people are too so could everyone send an email to the list with your RC1 status information:

1.      Have you finished your RC1 bits?

We will be going with our RC0 bits for RC1.

2.      If not, when do you expect to finish them?

Done, since they are the same as last RC.

3.      If you're waiting for another project, which one(s)?

None

4.      Have you placed those bits in your update site?

Yes

5.      Have you updated the features.xml file in the Callisto CVS directory?

Yes

6.      Are you ready for RC1 to be declared?

Yes

Cheers,
CDT Doug

Back to the top