Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Conference Call tomorrow (or today as you read this) 9am PT, noon ET

I have a prior meeting commitment at this time and may not make the
meeting.  If someone could distribute minutes, I'd be most appreciatve.

I talked with Gili this morning and according to him, VE is a-okay
regarding RC1.

Dave