Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from Friday's Callisto call have been posted (FYI)

Hello Bjorn,

A clarification -

Re:
"David introduces the idea of a Callisto installer. An RCP application. "Making it easy for volunteers to help". "A benefit of Callisto is the common download." Everyone on the call will go back to their Board member and re-report back next Friday as to whether the Board thinks this is a good idea. Tim (WTP) and Wenfeng (BIRT) discuss the wild popularity of their existing all-in-one downloads.

ACTION ITEM [All] - Report back from Board member conversations."

Sorry, this probably falls into the "horribly naive category":  Which "Board" are you referring to?  How do I know who my board representative is?

-Steve
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/05/2006 06:48 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from Friday's Callisto call        have been posted (FYI)

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php?key=2006.03.03 _______________________________________________