Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Demonstrated respect

Bjorn,

>   <li>What I was complaining about is that the project leadership of
> those projects hadn't taken the time to communicate to the rest of the
> Callisto team. <br>

According to my records, I sent the following email last Friday morning at
8:18 AM to the planning council mailing list:

------

All,

I have a conflict with our meeting time today, so I regret that I won't
make the meeting.

VE's status is that we're overall doing well, but I got an email from
the team today that there is a delay with delivering EMF's milestone
build.  Since we depend on EMF's milestone, our build will be delayed
until EMF's build gets delivered.

Warmest regards,

Dave Orme
Visual Editor Project

------

Perhaps you missed this email?

I think that this demonstrates the respect you are requesting, at least
from VE.  Please note that VE is currently led, managed, and developed
across multiple corporations in three time zones across two continents.

In the spirit of always wanting to learn/grow, is there anything else I
could/should have done?

Best regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top