[eclipse.org-planning-council] Status meeting

All,

I have a conflict with our meeting time today, so I regret that I won't make the meeting.

VE's status is that we're overall doing well, but I got an email from the team today that there is a delay with delivering EMF's milestone build. Since we depend on EMF's milestone, our build will be delayed until EMF's build gets delivered.

Warmest regards,

Dave Orme
Visual Editor Project

--
Coconut Palm Software      http://www.coconut-palm-software.com
Objects are here to stay   http://www.db4o.com

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top