Re: Fw: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September 20 Conference call agenda

DTP is committed to being on the release train.

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.
telephone: (978) 287-1634  (GMT - 5)
e-mail: john.graham@xxxxxxxxxx

             Paula Cox
             <paulacox@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             eclipse.org-plann         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             ing-council-bounc         se.org>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/30/2005 05:50          Fw: [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             PM                        September 20 Conference call agenda

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Hello, Can I ask,  where do we stand on this?    Below we have heard from
BIRT and TPTP.

I haven't seen anything from DTP - are they committed to be on the train?

Also, WTP asked
        >>is there a final version of the calendar leading up to the train
release available?
but I hadn't seen an answer on that.  The 3.2 release plan,
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_project_plan_3_2.html,
still only mentions milestones up to the end of December.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paula Cox
Operations Manager, IBM Eclipse Review Board
IBM Eclipse SDK, Project Management
919-254-6686  tl/444-6686
fax:  919-254-4183  t/l 444-4183
paulacox@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Paula Cox/Raleigh/IBM on 09/30/2005 05:37 PM -----

 "Wenfeng Li" <wli@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Sent by:                                                               To
 eclipse.org-planning-council-b              "eclipse.org-planning-council
 ounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                          "
                                             <eclipse.org-planning-council
                                             @eclipse.org>
 09/21/2005 05:12 PM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
        Please respond to                    RE:
  "eclipse.org-planning-council              [eclipse.org-planning-council
                "                            ] September 20 Confernce call
                                             agenda

BIRT project is on schedule to synch up with the release train as well...
Following is our milestone plan to the end of this year.  The plan is to
synch up on 11/21 BIRT M3, 2 weeks after the platform milestone build.

- Friday, September 16, 2005 BIRT 2.0 M1
- Monday, October 24, 2005 BIRT 2.0 M2
- Monday, November 21, 2005 BIRT 2.0 M3
- Monday, December 5, 2005 BIRT 2.0 Release Candidate

- Monday, Tentative December 30, 2005 BIRT 2.0 depends on release review

Regards,

Wenfeng