[eclipse.org-planning-council] Q4 Council meetings Dec 13, 14, 15 in San Fransisco

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Council members,
The Q4 Council meetings will be held December 13, 14, 15 in San Fransisco co-located with the two-day Board meeting for further discussion and collaboration.  I realize that this is not perfect for everyone, and I apologize for that, but it does allow us to meet with the Board, explain what we do, get their input on processes and priorities, and so on.

The location is TBA (somewhere downtown) and the schedule returns to the "Portland style":

  Tuesday 13 Wednesday 14 Thursday 15
am Requirements   Plenary w/ Board Planning
pm Architecture 1/2 Architecture 2/2
eve Group dinner w/ Board

--

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

Back to the top