From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharon Wolfe
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:58 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-requirements-council@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] IMPORTANT-Dinner Plans for August23rd

Hello everyone,

Well, next week is Restaurant Week in Boston/Cambridge…and because of this, I have been unable to make a dinner reservation for our group.  So, dinner Tuesday night (23rd) will be held in the Hotel Marlowe in the Alexis Gallery.   Due to these special circumstances, the Eclipse Foundation will assume the cost of the meal for the group this time.  There will be a Cash Bar available from 6:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.

Please provide me with your menu choice no later than NOON, Thursday, August 18th.  If I do not hear from you by then, the default selection will be the Filet Mignon.

            Grilled Filet Mignon with red wine demi-glace (please specify rare, medium, well)

OR       Seared Atlantic Halibut with lemon shallot beurre blanc

OR       Vegetarian

The above entrees will come with salad, vegetables, and dessert.

Thanks in advance for your speedy response.

Regards,

Sharon

Eclipse Foundation Inc.

Phone:  613 224 9461 x221