[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] New Eclipse Foundation Bylaws and Membership Agreement

Eclipse Members, Committers and Board of Directors,

The voting results are in, and the proposed modifications to the Eclipse Foundation Bylaws and Membership Agreement have been overwhelmingly approved by 95.8% of the 164 votes cast. The new documents have been posted on the Governance Documents page on our website.

As you may recall, the changes to these documents were to:

·         Create a new membership class - "Enterprise Member"

·         Update "Add-In Provider" membership with a more appropriate name - "Solutions Member"

·         Fix errors and inconsistencies in the current Bylaws

Complete details can be found on the Vote2008 summary page.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote. This is an important step in the evolution of the Eclipse Foundation!

/mike

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.