[eclipse.org-members-committers] Announcing Nominees for 2023 Committer and Contributing Member Representatives

All,

Thank you for all 2023 Board nominations for Committer and Contributor member representatives. We are pleased to present this year's list of nominees as follows:

2023 Committer Member Representative Candidates:

George Adams
Ed Merks
Shelley Lambert
Jan Westerkamp
Otavio Santana
Matthew Khouzam

2023 Contributing Member Representative Candidates:

Gunnar Wagenknecht
Hendrik Ebbers
Torkild Resheim
Johannes Matheis
Naci Dai

The list is also available on the 2023 Board Candidates page. Additional details about our election process can be found on our elections home page.

Kindly note, we are still in the process of updating the candidates’ personal pages, these will be complete by the time voting starts on February 9.

Eligible voters will receive their voting credentials by email on February 9.

I would like to personally thank each of the nominees for taking the time to run for election. Your contributions to our community are very much appreciated. Best of luck to all of you!

Kind regards,

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Twitter:@mmilinkov

Back to the top