[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2022 Eclipse Foundation Elections Coming Soon!

All,

I hope this email finds you and your families all safe and well.

Just a reminder that the 2022 Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors elections are coming up soon. Nominations will be opening on Monday, January 4. We'll be sending out a reminder on that date.

The positions of Contributing and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating.

Based on the number of strategic members anticipated as of February 1, 2022, we expect there will be three elected Committer Member representatives and three elected Contributing Member representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023.

  • January 4, 2022: Nominations open. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx.
  • January 28, 2022: Nominations close
  • January 28, 2022: List of nominees published on www.eclipse.org
  • February 9, 2022: Nominees' personal pages made available on www.eclipse.org
  • February 10, 2022: Eligible voters provided voting credentials by webmaster
  • February 10, 2022: Voting begins
  • March 3, 2021: Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
  • March 8, 2021: New representatives announced via Community Bulletin

Thanks everyone, and all the best for 2022!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Twitter:@mmilinkov

Avast logo