[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Community Awards Have Returned!

Helo all,

Some of you may remember the Eclipse Community Awards from years past, where the community recognized individuals who made significant contributions in different areas. They are happening again this year, and you’re invited to participate. This is a great opportunity to recognize the best of our open source community.

Nominations are open until May 28. Details and links to nominate are on the Eclipse Awards page.

We will be giving out four awards:
  • Top Committer
  • Top Newcomer Evangelist
  • Top Contributor
  • Lifetime Achievement
Once nominations close, the voting period will begin on May 31 and run until June 28, with the winners being announced at EclipseCon 2021.

We look forward to seeing your nominations!

Regards,
Anne

Anne Jacko
Conference Queen | Eclipse Foundation
Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top