Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] 2020 Election: Nominations Open

All,

We have decided to extend the nomination period by a week, so the nomination period will close on Friday, January 31st.

The positions of Sustaining Members and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating. If you have any questions on what the role entails, please free to email me directly.

Thanks.

On 2020-01-07 9:16 a.m., Mike Milinkovich wrote:

Nominations for the 2020 Eclipse Foundation Board[1] election[2] open today for Committer and Sustaining Member representatives.  The terms of office are from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx

Self nominations are accepted.

The positions of Sustaining Members and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating.

Key dates:

    January 6, 2020: Nominations open. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx. Self nominations are acceptable.
    January 24, 2020: Nominations close
    January 29, 2020: List of nominees published on www.eclipse.org
    January 31, 2020: Deadline for nominees to return their content to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx
    February 4, 2020: Individual pages ready for candidate review
    February 10, 2020: Nominees' personal pages made available on www.eclipse.org
    February 10, 2020: Email announcing list of candidates
    February 12, 2020: Voting begins
    March 3, 2020: Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
    March 10, 2020: New representatives announced!

Thanks everyone, and all the best for 2020!

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/directors.php
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/
--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top