[eclipse.org-members-committers] Early-bird submission deadline for EclipseCon France

Hello all,

Submit your proposal [1] for EclipseCon France by this Friday, March 18. Your talk could be selected and featured in all our early promotions.

See how EclipseCon France is expanding [2] with more sessions and more targeted content. Three days of talks means more opportunities for speakers!

The final submission deadline is April 4. Conference dates are June 7 - 9, with an Unconference on June 10. We look forward to seeing you in Toulouse.

Gaƫl Blondelle, conference chair
Mickael Istria, program chair

Back to the top