[eclipse.org-members-committers] ESE Starts in Less Than One Month; Register Today!

Dear Eclipse members,

Eclipse Summit Europe starts in just a few weeks! Register now for the best price. As a member, you qualify for a 15% discount off the early registration price.

ESE is a great opportunity for you to learn the latest on Eclipse technology and meet fellow Eclipse users.  Our strong technical program includes tutorials, symposia, project updates, case studies, and inspiring keynote speakers.  You'll also have lots of time to network with community members during the receptions and facetime events.

Be sure to book your hotel room as soon as you register. We'll see you in Ludwigsburg  on November 2!

Regards,
Ralph Mueller
Eclipse Summit Europe Chair

Regards / Liebe GrĂ¼sse,