[eclipse.org-members-committers] RE: Reminder - Eclipse Members Meeting Webinar - Tuesday June 23, 2009

Just one final reminder of the call tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:30am ET.

-          Don

From: Donald Smith [mailto:donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 17, 2009 11:04 AM
To: 'eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Reminder - Eclipse Members Meeting Webinar - Tuesday June 23, 2009

Membership At Large,

On Tuesday, June 23th, 8:30am PT, 11:30am ET, 17:30 CEST we will be holding our quarterly Eclipse Members Meeting via Webinar.

AGENDA:

Executive Directors Update

SOA Industry Working Group Update

Project Update

New Member Introduction

Community Survey Results

It is not too late -- if you have items you would like to place on the agenda, please reply to donald@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Also, if you are a new member in the past quarter and would like to do a short “New Member Introduction” at the teleconference call, please let me know.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

We will now be hosting our members meeting via webinar format with VOIP audio.

Click here to join the webinar (you may register in advance, or at time of meeting):

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/ojoin/501146339

The Webinar Audio is provided over VOIP, a headset is recommended.  Or, if you are in a group setting, have low bandwidth, or prefer to use the phone, please use dial-in information below:

Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 7529

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0452

Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 0292

Denmark: +45 69 91 84 59