Update Eclipse Logo

All,

Last fall we began the process of updating the Eclipse logo. The old logo had not been changed since Eclipse was launched and it was starting to show its age.

I am happy to announce that we have finalized an updated Eclipse logo. Attached is copy of the logo. You can access different formats at http://www.eclipse.org/artwork/.  More details about the logo process are available at http://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/introducing-the-updated-eclipse-logo/

We have also updated the Eclipse Ready, Built On Eclipse and Eclipse Foundation Member logos. We would ask that all members and projects to start to use these versions.

Finally, I know there are some projects that have project logos based on the old Eclipse logo. I would be happy to help you update your project logo to use the new Eclipse logo. Please contact me if you need some help.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing