Reminder: Last week for the EclipseCon Call for Papers

All,

The deadline for the EclipseCon NA Call for Papers is Monday, November 18. If you would like to speak at EclipseCon now is the time to submit a speaking proposal.

We especially want to hear from individuals that have never spoken at EclipseCon. If you have a case study, interesting set of best practices , want to introduce a new technology or a technical topic of interest to the conference attendees then please consider submitting a proposal.

EclipseCon NA is March 17-20 at the San Francisco Airport Hyatt Regency. The conference program will be announce in early December. We also have a sponsor prospectus available for organizations interested in sponsoring the event.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

EclipseCon NA 2014

Back to the top