FW: Call for Action - Eclipse | 微话题-一起聊聊吧!

Dear Eclipse Marketing team,

We are hosting the Eclipse Day China in Beijing on June 29, 2013, targeting 100 developers in Beijing, and right now the registration is over 100, and there are 2 week time and we are expecting more registrations. And we are looking for sponsors to expand the participant number from 100 to 200.

And we need the support or sponsor if possible from Eclipse, one of the support is to post this announcement on the Eclipse website to solicit the sponsors.

Announcement Summary:

"Eclipse Day China is scheduled on June 29 2013 in Beijing, and now call for more supporters and sponsors to extend the event from 100 participants to 200 participants, more information please click here. "

Many thanks.

Eileen Jiang

Marketing Manager

Tele: +86-21-58826388-223