Final Reminder: Register for EclipseCon 2013

Dear Eclipse Members and Committers

EclipseCon starts in less than 2 weeks at the beautiful Seaport Hotel in Boston, MA.  We have a great set of keynote speakers, a strong technical program and some fun networking events.

The EclipseCon program will feature talks about Eclipse 4, Eclipse runtime projects, Eclipse in mobile and M2M and Eclipse in modeling.  We are also hosting the ALM Connect and OSGi DevCon conferences at the same location. It is going to be a great week of learning and networking.

This is our last reminder to register for EclipseCon.  Remember to register in advanced to save $300 off the onsite registration price.  We hope you will join us in Boston.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

VP of Marketing and Ecosystem