Von: Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Eclipse Booth at OOP 2012
Datum: 31. August 2012 12:28:07 MESZ
An: European Marketing Group <eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

All -

in the last few years the Eclipse Foundation and some of the member companies had taken the opportunity to present themselves to the attendees of the OOP conference in Munich.

While it is quite late in the year, I received confirmation from 2 members that they'd like to participate again in 2013. So I really need one more member company to make it work!

The cost will be approximately € 2500 per company, price may vary based on the number of companies that want to participate.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested!

PS: I strongly believe that the theme 'Continuous Innovation' characterizes the Eclipse ecosystem quite well! I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards / Liebe Grüsse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460