EclipseCon 2012 Sponsorship prospectus

Hello,

We are happy to inform you of the availability of the Sponsorship Prospectus for EclipseCon 2012. In it, you will find detailed information about the sponsorship opportunities for EclipseCon 2012 running March 26-29, 2012.

EclipseCon 2012 has moved to the east coast of North America. It will be hosted at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, Virginia. This is just outside Washington D.C. and moments from Dulles International Airport (IAD). The venue is a wonderful facility with fantastic space and is well-located in the midst of many fine shops, restaurants, pubs, and more. It is also within easy transit to countless tourist attractions in Washington D.C. I am also happy to report the program committee has been formed and a call for papers is forthcoming soon.

For those interested in sponsoring and supporting Eclipse & EclipseCon, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Perri Lavergne who is copied on this email.

Thank you, and all the best,

Andrew Ross
Director, Ecosystems
Eclipse Foundation