Join us for a symposium on Marketing Eclipse in Europe!

Mark your Eclipse Summit Europe 2009 calendars for the symposium, Marketing Eclipse in Europe - Knowledge Café, on Tuesday, Oct. 27th, 15:30-17:30.

The goal of the event is to set the stage for the marketing working group initiatives for the coming quarters.  Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director of the Eclipse Foundation, will open the Café with an informal
talk: "Engaging the Eclipse Community: how not to ask your boss to get involved in open source".  Then we'll target the discussion on market trends, our experiences from the last year and ideas for 2010.  We're looking forward to a lively discussion!

We've posted details about the Symposium on the Eclipse wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ESE_KnowledgeCafe#Agenda.  If you plan to attend, please sign up on the wiki or send a mail to siwai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  As a Knowledge Café, we're open to topic suggestions right up until to the event day, so please add your ideas to the wiki as well.

We hope you can join us in Ludwigsburg!

Cheers,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager