EclipseCon 2009 Call for Sponsors

Eclipse Membership, and Member-Marketing,

We are getting close to launching the call for papers and participation at EclipseCon 2009 and now would be the ideal time to sign up for Sponsorship to get maximum exposure.  EclipseCon 2009 is taking place March 23-26th at the Santa Clara Convention Center.

You should act quickly:

-          Many sponsor options are limited in availability and first-come-first-serve and some items are already sold out!

-          Many options like booth location selection are based on a first-come-first-choice based on when we receive your paperwork

-          Gold packages offer additional registration discounts that can be used with the Very Early Registration fees for maximum savings

-          Get your logo on Eclipsecon.org ASAP for maximum impressions during the call for papers and registration process

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.