Eclipse Co-Marketing at JavaOne

The Eclipse Foundation is organizing a co-marketing initiative at JavaOne.  The goal of this program is to promote the Eclipse member companies and the Eclipse ecosystem at JavaOne.   We have run this program to the conference for the past three years and it has been a great success.

If your company is exhibiting at JavaOne and would like to participate, please fill out the attached sponsorship agreement and return it to us by April 14, 2007.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.