BZ Media Eclipse Survey

BZ Media has recently completed the 4th annual Eclipse Survey of the SD Times readership.   The Eclipse Foundation has purchased the distribution rights of this survey and is making it available to Eclipse member companies.

Attached is a copy of the survey.   We would request that you use the survey results for internal use and please do not make the information public.

We have also arranged for Alan Zeichick of SD Times to present the survey results.   This presentation will be January 24, 2008 at 8:30amPT/11:30amET/5:30pmCET.  The conference call-in numbers will be:

1-613-287-8000

1-866-362-7064

Passcode: 880932

I hope you find this information useful and are able to join us for the presentation.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing