Remember to register for Eclipse Summit Europe

All,

Eclipse Summit Europe (ESE) is just over 2 weeks away, starting October 10th-11th in Ludwigsburg, Germany.

I’d like to remind and encourage the entire Eclipse community to attend this event.  Erich Gamma from IBM Rational and Jorg Sievert from SAP will be the keynote speakers.  In addition, there are over 60 technical sessions covering many of the Eclipse projects.  More information about the conference program can be found here.

ESE is our annual Eclipse community event in Europe.  It is a great opportunity for you and your colleagues to learn the latest about Eclipse projects and network with other members of the Eclipse community.   I hope to see you there.

If you haven’t registered please take the time to do it now.  Also please encourage your colleagues, especially those located in Europe, to attend the event.  It really is a great way to see the Eclipse community in action.

Mike

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.