Eclipse Marketing Committee Change

Hello:

I wanted to inform you that I am leaving Sybase.  Since my new position will not be with an Eclipse member company it is appropriate that my role transitions to another person.

Ian Skerrett is currently taking vacation, yet we had a chance to speak before he left.   Ian will contact you about transition plans on his return.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for the support, hard work and comradery during my time with the committee.  I wish you much success and hope we work together again in the future.

All the best,
Karen

Karen Frederiksen | Director, Database Infrastructure Development Technologies | Sybase, Inc. | One Sybase Drive | Dublin, CA 94568 | Direct 925.236.8480 | karen.frederiksen@xxxxxxxxxx |

Back to the top