Wrap up from today's Members Teleconference call

Hi,

Apologies for running out of phone lines at the beginning of the call today – if you missed the first few minutes, please let me know and I would be happy to schedule a follow up to run through the beginning of Mike’s presentation.

For those of you that missed the call today – too bad as Emma McGrattan from INGRES explained a clever way that those of us in the Eclipse Community can expense PlayStation 3’s.

Minutes from today’s meeting can be found here:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/minutes.php

Cheers,

  - Don

--