Mango Software and XMIND

Dear marketing members,

We, Mango Software Labs, are just the new member of Eclipse
Foundation. Mango Software, established in Beijing,China, is focusing
on the visual thinking software and the usability of office softwares.
(http://www.mango-software.org)

Our project XMIND, based on Eclipse RCP and Draw2D, is a handy
visual thinking/mindmapping software. And we will try our best to spread
Eclipse RCP in China.
(http://www.xmind.org/screenshots.html)

It's glad that we can contact you through Eclipse ecosystem. Hope we can
get your suggestions or opinions about XMIND.

--
Best Regards,

XMIND = Visual Thinking Software
http://www.xmind.org/