From: eclipse.org-member-marketing-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-member-marketing-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mori
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:39 AM
To: eclipse.org-member-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'mori'
Subject: About market of RCP

Dear marketing members,

My name is Motoki MORI of NEC Soft Ltd in Japan.

At first, I beg your pardon about this sudden mail.
Some of you may remember Eclipse members meeting on September 26th 2006 in
Dallas. I was the one of three Japanese participants.

I am in charge of business marketing of our tool "J-alcedo."
www.jalcedo.org
It is a tool for easy development of client/server system with Eclipse RCP
application.

Now, we are considering about the market of RCP application.
According to the article on 26th September 2006 "Marketing Update for
Q3/2006," three case studies had been going.

I would like to know the current situation of RCP diffusion.
How is diffusion of RCP going in U.S. or Europe?
Could you please tell me how to get market information?

Unfortunately, as of now, Eclipse RCP is not popular in Japanese market.
(I guess that it mainly comes from lack of information in Japanese.
 So, I introduce the advantage of RCP application on our product web site.)

Regards,