2007 Eclipse Market Research Study Info

Hi all,
I've gotten several inquiries about the cost of participating in this year's Eclipse market study (the "Evans" study), so I thought I'd send this info to the Marketing group.

We're still working on the details of pricing, so it may change, but the expected price of subscribing to the study is below. We need to raise about $50k to do the study. The price is based on a sliding scale tied to company revenue.

Revenue         Subscription Price
$1B+             $8,000 (also includes raw data)
$200M-$1B    $5,000
$10M-$200M  $3,000
Under $10M   $1,200

We also invite you to have someone on the Market Research Working Group that helps define the study and questions. That way you can help us determine exactly what questions the survey covers. Just send me an email with the person's name and we'll invite them to our meetings.

You can see the limited public results of the 2006 study by clicking the link below. Subscribers, of course, get access to the whole report

Please let me know if you'd like me to send info to someone at your company or would like more info yourself.

Best,
MikeT

Mike Taylor
President/CEO