JAX Innovation Award 2007 - Best Java, eclipse & SOA contributions wanted

Hi,

Herewith I would like to inform you about the 2nd edition of our JAX Innovation Award for outstanding European innovations for Java, Eclipse, and SOA. The JAX Innovation Award is focused on the European market and honours the most remarkable and outstanding contributions in the world of Java, Eclipse and - new - SOA. The prize money, a whopping 20.000 Euro, is up for grabs.

Get all information at www.jax-award.com
We would be very happy if you could help us spreading the message:

- via your blog

- inform your colleagues and friends

- inform companies who offer innovative products

- inform organisations which develop exciting technologies (open source, academic, standard organisations, etc.)

- inform single persons who have great ideas or have written an important book etc.

Deadline for submissions: March 19, 2007

I would be very happy if you could help us by informing all users, developers, companies and organisations in the Java and Eclipse community on this great opportunity and call on them to submit their innovative contributions for the JAX Innovation Award.

Thank you very much in advance! If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Alexander Neumann

Redakteur / Editor
Java Magazin / Eclipse Magazin