Launching Guest Speaker Program

We are pleased to announce that we are launching a guest speaker program through the Marketing Committee.  Over the coming months we will have speakers of interest to our community during the regularly scheduled marketing meetings.  Please join us for these upcoming presentations and discussions.

Here are the upcoming events:

February 6th
Donald Smith
Eclipse Foundation
"How companies can benefit from participation in Eclipse Con"

February 13th
Ted Bahr
President & Publisher of BZ Media
"Events during EclipseWorld and Software Test & Performance"

The conference call will be @ 9am PST and 12 noon EST.

The call-in number for the meeting is:

1-613-287-8000
1-866-362-7064