Inviting Tutorial andPresentation Proposals for EclipseCon

Title: Bjorn Freeman

Eclipse Marketing Community,

Just a reminder, the deadline for EclipseCon Tutorials and Presentations is quickly approaching.   I’d like to bring particular attention to the business track.   Last year, the target audience for the business track was individuals, such as yourself, who are interested in the business aspects of the eclipse community?  Therefore, if you have a topic that you would like to present, please send in a submission.  If you have a topic that you would be interested in attending but don’t know who could be the speaker, feel free to send me an e-mail.   I am sure we can figure out a potential speaker.

Also, please encourage you development team and customers to submit session topics for the developer and user tracks.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing