Guidelines for press release

Eclipse Marketing Community,

As the Eclipse community continues to grow, the request for press releases is also growing.   Therefore, I thought it would be useful to prepare a set of guidelines that describes under what circumstances press releases get issued from the Eclipse community.   Your feedback and support on these guidelines is appreciated.  For your review, I have attached a draft set of guidelines.   I plan on finalizing these guidelines by the end of September, so feedback by Sept. 26 would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing