[eclipse.org-member-marketing] Case Studies

We would like to start publishing case studies of organizations that are using Eclipse and/or Eclipse RCP as their development platform.   Our intent is to use these case studies to help organizations considering Eclipse, to learn from the experiences of others.   The case studies will be published on the eclipse.org web site and we will also attempt to have them published in trade magazines.

I would like to solicit the assistance of the Eclipse member companies to nominate potential case studies.   We have hired a freelance writer to prepare the case study but we need your assistance finding the right organizations.   We are looking for two types of case studies:

1) Large Fortune 1000 companies that have standardized on Eclipse and using Eclipse as their internal development platform.

2) Organizations, including ISVs, which are building applications on top of Eclipse RCP.

I have attached a document that provides more detail on what is expected from the organization that is acting as a case study.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing