[eclipse.org-member-marketing] EclipseCon and Members' Meeting Update

I'd like to take this opportunity to update the you on EclipseCon and the
next Eclipse Members Meeting.

1.	The Eclipse Annual Membership meeting will be held Monday, February
28 from 1:00pm-6:00pm in Burlingame, CA.   This is the first day of
EclipseCon.   A more detailed agenda will be sent out in the next couple of
weeks.   We would like to encourage all members to attend this meeting.
Please rsvp to sharon@xxxxxxxxxxx to confirm your attendance.

2.	EclipseCon has added a Business Forum track to the conference
agenda.  This track is a series of sessions, case studies and panel
discussions focused on the business issues of adopting Eclipse.   The
Business Forum will take place on Tuesday, March 1.   More information can
be found in this announcement
http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/jan122005eclipseconbizforum.htm or
on the calendar of events on the conference web site
http://www.eclipsecon.org/calday.php?day=2

3.	Remember to register for EclipseCon before January 31, 2005 to
receive a discount on the conference price and tutorials.   Register online
at http://www.eclipsecon.org/register.php.   Also make sure you remind your
colleagues of the conference.  We are expecting to have a great event!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at EclipseCon and the Members'
Meeting.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards
Ian

Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing