Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE schedule 2013

Hi Christian,

my thoughts on the schedule:

Tuesday:
15:45-16:20: This slot has 3 topics which may attract a similar audience, namely Xtend, Scala IDE and Java memory management, at least I would like to see all of these. Would it be possible to move the exchange the EGit thing with the Scala talk?

Wednesday:
I'd really like to see either the Vert.x talk or the Gamification thing. Can one of these be moved to the empty slot at 15:15-15:50 - though this will depend on the directors pick... Maybe the CDO talk can be moved to the first slot instead (since I also assume that this aims at a slightly different audience than the other talks in that slot)?

Thursday:
13:30-14:05: What you get for free with Xtext and Xcore meets IncQuery may also target the same people. Can the IncQuery talk be moved exchanged with the BIRT talk in the slot thereafter?

Regards,
Sebastian