Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE schedule 2013

Hi Christian,

I did have a look at the schedule and at first glance nothing popped out. I hopefully will be able to spend some more time this evening.

Achim

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Campo, Christian
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:24 AM
To: Eclipsecon list
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE schedule 2013

hi,

I have completed the schedule now. I pretty unhappy that no one replied yet. Please acknowledge, that you looked at the schedule and find it ok…. on the mailing list…. Or make suggestions (as described yesterday) what you like to change.

This is an action item for the Eclipse side of the PC, although I appreciate any input from the OSGi people. But the schedule is done seperate. The OSGi schedule is already fixed and I have reserved slots for the OSGi talks in my schedule.

The second action item is to write blog post or any other kind of posts on FB, Twitter, Google + or whereever about ECE 2013. We need to promote the conference to attract people.

You might as well name you top talks or whatever helps. If you have a blog post, send an URL to it to Roxanne Joncas <roxanne.joncas@xxxxxxxxxxx> so that we can promote it on the Eclipse channels.

I think we are up for a great program and we need to speak about it. Interest in the tutorials seems to be a little different from our personal preferences. I did some adjustments based on the first registration numbers, but we will check that number on a regular base and send decide the room based on that…..

thanks

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main

fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352