Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] last night telco and some issues....

Hi,

On 02.09.2013, at 11:20, Martin Lippert wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I also like the idea of the extended (60min) slots at the end of Tuesday.
>
>> - Modeling symposium
>
> +1
>
>> - e4 Symposium
>
> Is this the same as a joint "How to migrate to e4 + experiences"?
> I would vote for a joint session about e4 migration and I would put all three together into this slot. This would automatically reduce overlap between the sessions.

I tried to elaborate on that in the remainder of the mail. My idea was more a Q&A rather than a joined experience report about the migration process.

>> - mbeddr
>
> +1
>
>> - Java8 in Eclipse / A Panel 'Eclipse as an IDE' (Martin, Michael
>> Scharf, Doug Schaefer, a JDT guy if available ...)
>
> +1 in general

I should have used a more consistent notation. It should have read "Java8 in Eclipse" or a panel "Eclipse as an IDE".