Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Extension of Proposal Deadline

+1 for extending the deadline, I reached to several people which have a hard time putting things in motion during the summer vacations. A few more days would probably help.

Furthermore I would hate having less choice than I'm used to ;)